Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

escapist

Belt Buster!
Awww! :) smiley :happy::bow:
Yeah Uriel asked something to the effect of am I really that much of a jovial person....and uh...yeah it really is hard to catch me in a "Bad Mood"....and as you are about to see in the rest of the pictures....Chicken Legs took me to a Buffet so of course I'm smiling :eat1:

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
Yeah Uriel asked something to the effect of am I really that much of a jovial person....and uh...yeah it really is hard to catch me in a "Bad Mood"....and as you are about to see in the rest of the pictures....Chicken Legs took me to a Buffet so of course I'm smiling :eat1:
Lol so cute.. thanks for sharing :bow:

escapist

Belt Buster!
Very nice- like the outfit, too :)
Thanks, Personally I love the Elvis-ish Glasses I have on the top of my head but you can't see them....it just makes it perfect. Once upon a time I used to be more of a Sweats and a T-Shirt guy, but I love going out to eat all the time now :)

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Thanks, Personally I love the Elvis-ish Glasses I have on the top of my head but you can't see them....it just makes it perfect. Once upon a time I used to be more of a Sweats and a T-Shirt guy, but I love going out to eat all the time now :)
I love it, too......and I love getting dressed up to do it.

Yes, I don't get out much but that is really beside the point now, isn't it......?:p

escapist

Belt Buster!
I love it, too......and I love getting dressed up to do it.
Hummmm "to do it" whatever could she mean? :eek: I don't know if I could go out with you and see you decked out. I kind of have a thing for looking into attractive eyes and well, its kind hard to eat, drive a car, fly the space shuttle, or do Advanced Physics when I'm doing that. :D

escapist

Belt Buster!

wow looking BETTER THEN ever....
Jeremy is so damn
handsome
and
the best part.....
SELF CONFIDENCE RULES
:smitten:
Ahhh thanks babe, your always tops in my book, but you already knew that; and I think you just gave away that you talk to me a lot:doh:, cause I don't remember ever posting my name :blush: So much for that Self Confidence, Now I have to go hide in a cave......that has been wired with CAMERAS Charges Admission and has continuous belt of my favorite foods brought to me Mahahah OMG, I'm drooling just thinking of it :eat1: Maybe a glass window in it with a visitors information center so the spectators and can read all bout the life history of my belly, how one day at the age of 8 I just exploded to 120 lbs and never became a small boy again......And for the FFA's...well maybe a Petting Zoo featuring my belly, and well we know what the room with curtains is for....adult only BELLY CRUSHING Pleasure Palace RAarrrrr.....you know this is Vegas, maybe I can find someone to finance that, I'll bet some of my BHM Brothers here would be willing to take turns with me so I can get days off.

Group builder