• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting Pregnant...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tigerhawk

Obviously I will not be the one carrying the baby. My wife and I started seeking help with fertility.

The first doctor ran a hormone test and insulin levels. Both came back normal and that doctor told my wife to lose weight or come back when she was ready to have stomach stapling.

We sought the help of a different doctor. The second doctor was much nicer and set up an ultrasound to check for cysts. Afterward we were set up with a gynecologist. The gynecologist explained that there were very small cysts on my wife's left ovary but the right one was fine. She came as close to saying PCOS was evident without ever saying that it was a certainty.

The gynecologist prescribed a pill to induce a period, birth control pills to regulate the absence of periods, and a firmly advised a low carb 1200-1600 calorie diet to lose at least 30 pounds before a follow-up visit in 6 months.

When the gynecologist spoke of dieting, she looked disgusted with our lack of implementing a diet plan for my wife over the past four years. The gynecologist rudely stated, "Are you serious about having a pregnancy or not."

My wife seems resigned to the follow through on the diet. This is day 4. The past three nights she has complained of hunger. She hates dieting, but she wants to be a mom. I have confidence that she will reach the goal and I will support her.

I was wondering is the best doctor's advice that we can do or are there more options?

Latest posts

Back