• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

good fat days - bad fat days

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LynzeeMoon

Hey there... I dunno I'm just wondering if any of the other girls have good fat days and bad fat days? Like I have days where I'm happy and even excited about how I look and how my fat jiggles. I really do love my body just the way it is. :p But I also have days where I'm just not into it and I feel blah about my body and even sometimes get to thinking about losing some weight... which never happens mind you hehe ;)

I'm just wondering if any other girls have this problem and how they cope with the bad fat days??

Lynzee

Latest posts

Back