• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Haircut/style suggestions? (help for the clueless)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
I need help! My current hair style has been in mode for a couple of years now, in fact, I haven't significantly cut my hair since the day after I found out George W. Bush won the election and I went in for a short (read: militant) cut.

Now it's long and, well, long. I had someone tell me that it was "time to let it go" and that I'd look better with a shorter, more stylish cut.

I really would love some help figuring out what would suit me. I VERY MUCH want to stay on the longish side, but I would go shorter than shoulder length for the right look. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm really not good with style stuff.

A couple of photos attached for reference.

View attachment n500206950_7909.jpg

View attachment n513737085_507047_1483.jpg

Latest posts

Back