• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halloween costume help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mia Davina

Your beloved....
So I thought I'd be funny and do a play on words to come up with my costume. I came up with "Farrah Fatsuit" (aka, fat farrah fawcett). I figured I'd wear a wig, a white shirt dress (shirtwaist... depends on which generation you're from) and white tennis shoes. Only problem? I can't find a shirt dress in my size!!! And even if I do... I don't think my friends will be able to appreciate the joke I'm trying to make.

So two questions:

1. anyone know where I can find a white shirt dress?

2. anyone know where I can find a costume in 28? I can't find anything above 24! Apparently if you're bigger than that, you just don't do halloween.:doh:

so please, my friends.... HELP!!!

Latest posts

Back