• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Halp! I need a tech savvy guy or gal that knows DELL laptops..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
... w/ integrated webcams. I also have a separate Logitech Pro HD Webcam C910.

Need your assistence w/ getting them to perform on a website I need the cams for.

Both are new. The Dell laptop is very new [bought it on the 26 August]; Logitech webcam was bought in late May but just installed the program on this new laptop.

My image shows up fine, but I cannot get it to broadcast on other sites at all. I've uploaded flash and Adobe. The seperate Logitech's software is also installed. That's all g8. But I cannot broadcast. No one can see me. Its costing me in the end. Not good.:doh: Hpw can I remedy this asap?:confused:

I'm pulling my hair out. That does not look good on camera. lol. Please, please, pleeeeeasse shoot me a PM only if you're familiar w/ such matters and can help me trouble shoot.

Thank you techie guys and dolls.:bow::bow:

Katerina:(

Back