• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Has anyone seen the movie Lbs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpls_girl26

I looked for a thread already started on here but didn't see anything. I'm guessing the only people who would have seen it would be on the east coast.

It's a movie by Carmine Famiglietti, who is also the leading character, about an overweight man who has a heart attack and ends up going through the process of fighting his addiction - food. But it didn't go into the oh, fat is evil and awful storyline.

I went to see it today and was surprised that he, Carmine, was at the theater to do Q&A. It took him 2 years to make the movie because it took that long to lose weight but then took another 7 years to get it out in the theaters. Lo and behold he has gained much of the weight back since filming the movie. Regardless, he had a good attitude about losing weight, living life, etc.

Was a very good movie and really highlighted the power of food addition that many have. I would highly recommend it if it's coming to a city near you. Seems it is on a city by city release. Next up is Washington, D.c. The website for the movie is http://www.LBSTHEMOVIE.com

Latest posts

Back