• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Have you ever...hated someone so much...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZainTheInsane

hated someone so completely and utterly that you loath their very existence? That you felt they should die, that you wish they'd never been born, that you want them to shrivel up and die. Have them just blown into dust as the wind blows by.

Is there anyone you hate so fiercely and adamantly that you feel like if there was anything you should or could do to end their existence you should do so? Has there ever been anyone you despise, abhor, and are violently angry with that nothing could stop you from destroying them, and making their life a living hell from which they could not escape?

Is there someone who you feel lacks any ambition, and drive to do anything at all with their life? Someone who is so useless that they likely will never amount to anything at all, that they damage others around them, manipulate people into psychosis, and crush the hope of good people who deserve that hope?

Have you ever met someone who was that vile, repugnant and menacing that they provided nothing for the people who helped them and loved them than a sore spot, a pulsing malignancy which expands with every breath it draws?

A reject whose sole purpose is to hurt everyone and everything around them...

Have you ever known someone like that?

I think I do...I really think I do know someone like that...

and I think it is me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back