• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Health Confessions Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
Eh, every other board has one.

So, I'll start...

I have a drinking problem.

Thankfully - it's not with alcohol, it's with everything. Rarely do I feel thirst during the day, and often go an entire day drinking only one cup of coffee and perhaps 4 ounces of water. I just don't feel thirst, and even when I do, it's a struggle to actually make myself get a liquid. If I do get a big glass of something, most of it sits there, uh... undrunken (that sounds like the name of a German highway... "yah, you take the Undrunken to Frankfurt"... lol). Generally, I drink fairly healthy things - water, lite juices, lemon juice, decaf coffee, diet ginger ale (no other sodas, and no alcohol), I just can't make myself drink enough of them.

Thankfully, this never gets to the point where I'm seriously ill, but I know it's better for me if I do keep adequately hydrated. And still... I don't.

So? Health-related confessions, good or bad, let's have 'em.

Latest posts

Back