• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heart Attack Grill spokesperson dies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffie

KittyBuffieKat
Bummer deal - 29 year old spokesperson for Heart Attack Grill dies.

http://bit.ly/i4qJ8Z

According to this story, the COD is still unknown.

Apparently some people find his death funny. I guess that was predictable.

This story references the "unhealthy" food at Heart Attack Grill. (Keeping in mind the cause of death has NOT been determined -- by the writer's own admission.) But there's still that undertone suggesting all food really should be "healthy" and the spokesperson's association with the "unhealthy" Heart Attack Grill must have had something to do with his death. I'm not sure I like how this reporter mixed in a dash of op-ed with a straight news story. But you know, since it involved a fat person, it's alright to judge a little, right? *scoff*

Do you slack off on maintaining your car? That can be "unhealthy" if it stalls on the highway and you get hit or run over... And when you read a news report about things like that, does the writer ever seem to judge the person who never bothered to check their oil? Heck no!

The health food obsession confuses me. I like so-called healthy food but I like almost all food. At some point, are we being fed a big line of bullshit by people who want to sell us 'healthy food' and diet plans?

Like a lot of you, I'm so tired of the health-food-diet-lose-weight-be-anything-except-fat line of bullshit everywhere I look. Can't the world find a new horse to beat? Ugh!

Listen up, young Dimmers... when I keel over, I don't care what the actual cause of my demise may be, just make up some crazy shit and insist it was not weight related. Hell, even if it is weight related, don't give anyone the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" since I'll be dead and unable to flip off the smug bastards myself.

Latest posts

Back