• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Heaviest BHM here? When is a BHM a SSBHM?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischel

SSBHM
Hello!

We all know what BHM and SSBHM mean. But i could not find a thread in this forum about when is a BHM a SSBHM.
In my opinion i am a big BHM and a thin SSBHM. I am definitely big and handsome, but am i super-sized?
At the moment i weight 452lbs and i . I think this number is impressive and perhaps this number could mean that i am a SSBHM.
But the problem is that i am a large person too. Because of my 6.5 ft i think i am not a real SSBHM.
But on the other side i could be a SSBHM because in everyday life i have problems i think only SSBHM have. Let's face it: I try to park my car where i don't have to go too far. Toeing my shoes is a bit tricky because of my belly. I often sit down on a chair subconsciously. Intimate shave is exhausting & bloody...(i hate mondays :( ;) ). Let's stop here :D.

Finally: What do you consider as a SSBHM and a BHM?

And to all BHMs and SSBHMs here: How much do you weight and what was your highest weight ever?

Byebye,

Michael

Latest posts

Back