Height requirements

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Do you have any height requirements in a potential partner? How important are is height to you? Do you think it might affect a relationship? How so?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Not really. I prefer a guy to be taller than me but I'm only 5'2 so that isn't hard!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Would you date a shorter man?
Sure. To be honest I haven't met a guy that is shorter than me, only ones that are around the same height as me or taller but dating a guy shorter than me wouldn't be an issue if I liked the guy.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Sure. To be honest I haven't met a guy that is shorter than me, only ones that are around the same height as me or taller but dating a guy shorter than me wouldn't be an issue if I liked the guy.
Assuming they were BHM, they might have a higher probability of being utterly spherical.

djudex

I'm out
I've dated women from 4'11" to 5'11" but as I'm 6'7" I really don't have an option but to date shorter women.

Piink

Do you have any height requirements in a potential partner?
I prefer guys that are taller than me. I am 5'7" and prefer my partner be 5'10" or taller.

How important are is height to you?
It's not high on my list, but it does have some importance to me. When I go out I like to wear shoes that add a little height.

Do you think it might affect a relationship? How so?
Maybe. I've just never been attracted to shorter guys.

Pandasaur

How important are is height to you?
It's not high on my list, but it does have some importance to me. When I go out I like to wear shoes that add a little height.

I know what you mean about the shoe thing. I love love love heels and wedges. I know am about 5'8 and like to wear shoes as high as 4 inches. I save my flats for work

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
at 5'0" tall...i have had awkwardness when I dated a guy 6'4"...if he had been a BHM I wouldn't have felt it probably....but the leaning down to kiss/hug/hold me thing was sorta weird....so TOO TALL is AWKWARD..but doesn't have to be

why are you dating/wanting to date a taller woman :smitten:

fritzi

Definitely taller ... > 6'.

I'm 5'7" - and any guy shorter than I am is bound to have issues with his shortness . Napoleon is only interesting as a historic figure, not in a IRL relationship.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
So yeah, at 5'8" apparently I need another 2 inches on me to meet minimum reqs.

I'm pretty awesome though, so you ladies are missin out.

Latest posts