• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello all, I'm new...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRose

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I joined this thread because I recently "came out" to myself that I am a FFA. I love big men. There is nothing more beautiful and enticing than the body of a big man. This revelation makes me feel more intuned with what I desire, however, I am slightly frustrated because I do not know how to go about talking/dating a BHM. Hopefully, I will learn many helpful tips from all of you to help and encourage me!

Lots of Love,

BlackRose

Latest posts

Back