• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello everyone...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seasuperchub84

I would just like to say hello to everyone out in the Dimensions community.

I am a 380 lb, 5'6 24 y/o male who is mainly on this site to look for friends that are fat positive. Im gay and I have a partner, who is a gainer (I am a gainer as well). We are both pretty big guys, my partner is same age/ height and is 350 lbs.

I used to go to bellybuilders.com (a mainly gay website) but I dont frequent it as much due to the high sex content. Im mainly just looking for others, who I can support. It doesnt matter to me if your a girl or a guy, as long as you need someone to talk to, im here!

Im in the medical field, so i get alot of comments from my coworkers and friends (most are not wanted) on my weight. However, being big is part of me, and as I tell alot of people, I was born obese and I will die obese.

So I am on here to look for people that feel the same way. Those who are not willing to give up who they are and what they represent.

Anyway, I look forward to being with you guys! Pound for pound, fatness is great!

Viva Grasa!

-Marc

Latest posts

Back