• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hello to you all

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Tonight I was thinking... how would the lyrics to Glenn Miller's "In the Mood" would sound like. Well, for a little time I was making up lyrics myself, then my niece helped me out a little bit (hers where far more PG-rated than mine, just in case you'd like to know:eek:)... anyway, that wasn't why I asked you to answer my thread right now...

I was wondering (OMG, why did I write all that *beep* over? Am I that weird)? Sorry folks, I am weird.

Anyway, this is the only place I post my thoughts, ideas, views etc. I was just wondering, for all you fine people here:

How often do you log in on this page? How many times a week? Are you addicted? A fan? Or just a random fan?

I'd call myself a fan.

I've known about this place for years, but it was recently I made an account and started posted here regurly.
I'd like to know, from as many as possible (if that's an English-speaking word), what you think (did that make any sense)?

Ok... sorry for all the bad English and all the weird questions: my native language isn't English, and, at heart, I am eccentric, as my shrink says.

Latest posts

Back