Help in finding a story

Discussion in 'Story Readers & Writers Dialogue Board' started by Tenchi Saotome, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Jun 17, 2009 #1

Tenchi Saotome

Tenchi Saotome

Tenchi Saotome

the story involves a woman that is kidnapped and will be sold some Middle eastern rich guy (passably a ruler of some sort) and then she is fattened up a lot and along the way she is taught to eat sensually and to gain pleasure from eating which they do this by having some fat women please here. At the end the guy doing this is almost broke and if the one guy that can afford her doesn't want here he'll be broke and ruined. Any help in finding this story would be greatly appreciated I tried to find it myself but to no avail.

2. Jun 17, 2009 #2

JP.

JP.

JP.

Sounds like an old story of mine, Sarah's New Home. I'm not sure if it's posted here at Dimensions any more or not. But you can find it at my spot at DA:

http://j-p1.deviantart.com/art/Sarah-s-new-Home-1-93664272

3. Jun 17, 2009 #3

Tenchi Saotome

Tenchi Saotome

Tenchi Saotome

That's it thank you very very much Sir I really appreciate it, also that would explain why I had trouble finding it on here. Also I love your stories you are a very good and talented writer, once again thank you very much.

4. Jun 18, 2009 #4

JP.

JP.

JP.

You're welcome. Take it easy.