• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Help with Tonsillitis

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UberAris

Dominus Ferrum
Ok well I posted this on my blog but also wanted to post here to get some advice:

After about 2 weeks of different diagnosis, The doctor finally came to the conclusion that I have Tonsillitis. I'm on Penicillin VK, a decongestant, and some minor pain killers. A lot of people have told me to gargle with salt water (which I am doing regularly).

Before I go to the extreme of getting my tonsils cut/burned out, I wanted to know if any of you guys know of anything else that may help heal this up faster, or at least dull some of the pain.

I hope I can get some good advice here

:bow:

Back