• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hey Ladies.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCuddlyFA

Hello ladies....I am 23 years old from Pennsylvania...I am a big boy...at 6'2" and 395lbs. My belly is quite large and jiggly especially with the new 20lbs i put on this year. I am looking for some ladies to reassure me that my belly is something that is desirable as I dont meet that type of lady much. Send me a private message or email me at [email protected] I would love to talk to some gals that appreiciate a nice thick gut. I am also an FA myself and like a big bellied gal.

Brian

Latest posts

Back