• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hey thin/athletic folks...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
The "fit men and chubby women" thread got me thinking.

To the thin/athletic FAs and FFAs - if you were dating someone who loved the idea of you getting fat and would be more attracted to you that way, would you do it? Maybe not as fat as your partner, but still noticeable? Or would you rather stay fit for the contrast/health reasons/etc?

In creating this topic I realized that my boyfriend and I actually got together based on this scenario, lol. He's always been average/thin and liked fat women. He was a little chubby when we started getting to know each other, and I expressed an interest in fattening him up. He'd never considered it before, but embraced the idea. If he hadn't been interested we probably would have never gotten this far. I love him for far more than his interest in gaining of course, but that is what really set us in motion. I'm enjoying our mutual fat experience and he's enjoying himself as well.

I guess I'm just wondering how many fat admirers out there could be persuaded into becoming the admired fatty. :)

Latest posts

Back