• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hi...lgbt folks. :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgotmilk

Hi, just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the website.

I googled lesbian chubby chasers and this is what came up. So, I'm chubby and a lesbian so, I hope I qualify to be on this thread/website.

So, I like this website because it makes me feel good about myself & makes me feel good about my body, which is super cool.

Seems like most of/a lot of my friends are petite/skinny, which is awesome. I just feel like I'm in the minority sometimes with my body type when I'm around my friends.

I had a huge crush on one of my friends & she said in so many words that she's only attracted to skinny women, which made me feel bad cause I'm chubby...so that's when I sought out a community or place online I guess where I could meet women who were into chubby women for the sake of feeling good about myself.

I already feel pretty good about myself after reading a lot of these threads. So, yeah, hello everybody & thanks for being super cool. :p

Latest posts

Back