• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

High Food Musical - by Irish Bard (~BBW, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, ~XWG - Helen has a crush on a new exchange student and may have found help to get his attention.

High Food Musical
by Irish Bard

the week before

Helen sat by the college fountain and looked around. Quiet, pretty, Helen, never hurt a fly, intelligent, friendly, caring and ashamed of herself. Tall, thin, with blond hair, wearing a large dress that flowed around her legs, she put her head in her hands, why, oh, why, what she having such a stupid schoolgirl crush now?!

It was for Charles, the new exchange student. Something about him just radiated cool, he was relaxed, calm and very handsome. Every time he looked at her, she felt like he was winking at her, as if too say, "All these girls around me don't matter, it's you I want."

The problem was that all those girls did matter. There was always a gaggle of them around him, flirting with him, surrounding him like some kind of shield from what they deemed "lesser women." And yet, she was hopelessly in love with him.

Jessica sat beside her. Jessica was nice, friendly, and very clever, and very pretty, despite being absolutely massive in comparison to Helen. It was strange, she seemed to have the weird kind of beauty that was augmented by her being fat, her face suited it's roundness and her body seemed to suit the big belly and the enormous breasts, the wobbling ass and the thunder thighs. The whole package just worked together.

"Hey, lofty, how are things?"

Helen smiled "Alright, Chubbs, haven't seen Limbless around anywhere?"

Limbless, known as Sid to the rest of the world, was another one of Helen's friends, a great mechanic and an film buff like no other. He was unfortunate, therefore, to have only one arm and one leg functioning at full capacity.

"No, can't say i have...listen, Helen, you know I know of your little...crush."

"Yeah. might as well tell the whole world for all the good it will do me."

"And you know that Charles is having a big end of year party?"

"Yeah... wait a minute..."

"Yep, I've got the invites here for me and you."

"But... but... but..."

"He gave them to me himself, you know I take bio with him, he said he'd really appreciate it if we came."

"Oh wow, that's going to be... oh wait..." Helen's mood was killed by her realization. "I can't go, I'd just be set dressing, you know, and...if I am to say how I feel to him, I'd be laughed out the room by the harpies, and even then he probably won't notice me... compared to them."

Helen sat, confused and disheartened beyond any considerable belief.

Jessica looked around, before relaying the next bit of information.

"Listen...Helen...I know a way you can sort this problem out, meet me tomorrow in the mall, food court, and I'll introduce you to someone who'll help."

Back