• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hip Replacement Surgery?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm still coming to terms with the possibility of this happening...but, i've been having issues with my leg/hip/lower back...I went to the doctor and he figured it was sciatica (which it was but the cause of the sciatica was a deeper issue) ...but told me to go get an x-ray just in case.

The x-ray tech told me that i had hip dysplasia and that it was too far gone for hip replacement (which it seems that everyone i've talked to says that there's no way it could be too far gone for hip replacement) Anyway..i go discuss the x-rays with my doctor next tuesday and i'm hoping that Hip Replacement surgery will be an option...even though it scares the crap out of me.

My question is....has anyone went through this as a larger person? I know everyone has noticed that i've been losing weight and stuff but i'm still large. I'm around 315 pounds looking at a possible hip replacement.

also has anyone heard of it being too far gone to have a hip replacement?

I'll know more on Tuesday but...i'm just wondering what everyone here might have went through?

Latest posts

Back