• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Homoanoyia!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

hmm.. ok i have to get this off my chest cause its something that has anoyed me in dims now quite a few times and it just happened again there. People (by which i mean immature boys) find the fact that i'm gay really amusing and sexualise it in an "Are you being served" inuendo way (though sometimes blatently too). By this i mean i could be having a serious non sex or sexuality related discussion and out of no-where someone will say "ooh err.. mer knows all about pussies ;) " or "bet if i was a woman you would lick me ;) wink wink".. Firstly, they wouldnt say the same to hetro guys and wouldnt get away with saying to hetro women "bet you would suck my big cock".. so why say stuff like that to me??
is it because my sexuality is amusing?
Is it because they think in a million years i would think "oh my..their sparkling wit has made me want to shag them"?
The thing is..i do find a lot of things funny and my sense of humour is pretty out there at times.. but i find this kinna nudge nudge wink wink sexuality humour really boring and pretty insulting..
My partner gets pretty anoyed by it too, as it is pretty disrespectful. Would they like it is some guy constantly said stuff like "ooh..you love cock dont you.. hehe".. hmm
Anyway, i doubt there is anything much to do about this except ignore it.. does anyone else get this?

Latest posts

Back