• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hope this belongs here....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Hi all,

I had a rough night last night and needed to ask people who would really understand what happened and find out if did the right thing. A very good friend of mine called me last night and said that he was going to file for divorce from his wife after seeing images saved on her laptop of really big guys. He found a few instant messages on her computer as well and was convinced that she was having an online affair with someone.

I asked him if he could read me a few of the messages and after he did I told him they didnt seem to be anything that should concern him as in she didnt seem to be doing anything inappropriate for a married person. He was still freaked out by the images of the big guys, so I asked him if he had ever downloaded pictures of other women onto his computer, he said of course he had and I asked if the pictures would concern his wife is she found them. I told him that perhaps his wife simply liked looking a big guys and that maybe she actually found them attractive as well as finding him equally atttractive. He was planning to confront her them and I told him that might be a mistake because she might be offended that he had gone onto her computer without her permission, I reminded him that he had gone ballistic on her once before for the same offense.

After we talked for a while I convinced him that there was nothing for him to be concerned about and that his marriage wasnt worth ending over a few pics on a computer. I told him if he was concerned or wanted to talk to her about it the best way would be for him to have a website with big guys or girls up one day and ask his wife over to comment on a photo, I thought that might get a conversation started and they might discover somethings about each other that would make their marriage even stronger.

Was I totally off base or do you folks think I handled this right?

Latest posts

Back