Hot Boy Thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore

i feel like i might be alone in this.
Why? You're not the only girl who likes Latinos :)

That's Guillermo Diaz from Weeds (character also named Guillermo), for those who don't know who he is. Also he is funny as hell. You can't tell from his character on Weeds, but he was a member of a comedy troupe and has been on the Chappelle show.

Can someone tell me who the guy is before Guillermo?

intraultra

big monster lover
Why? You're not the only girl who likes Latinos :)

That's Guillermo Diaz from Weeds (character also named Guillermo), for those who don't know who he is. Also he is funny as hell. You can't tell from his character on Weeds, but he was a member of a comedy troupe and has been on the Chappelle show.
Well I'm glad I'm not alone here!

And yep, he was in Half Baked with Dave Chappelle as well, haha. Certainly vastly different characters and wonderful either way.

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore

Alejandro Fernandez. I think it's the charro garb that really does it for me. Holy moly, I have to get out of this thread before I overheat :blush:

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"

OK since we're on the topic of 'hot boys' and Paulie Shore is in here I see it fit to add myself. Mind you I am more of a runner. :bow:

DeerVictory

Swamp monster
Michael Cera. Seriously, it was his Arrested Development role that got me. He's legal though, I swear.

Colin Meloy, Decemberists singer/songwriter.

I'm not very attracted to "hot" guys. I appreciate them, but I think cute guys are far more charming. I'm not sure what makes someone hot but not cute, or vice versa, but there's definitely something.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Looks good in long, or in short hair.

All I have left to say is.............You win. :bow:

Now please send him to punish me for my insolence ;) :smitten:

OK since we're on the topic of 'hot boys' and Paulie Shore is in here I see it fit to add myself. Mind you I am more of a runner. :bow:
I want to pour a line of chocolate syrup over your tattoo.....and clean it with my tongue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts