• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How do you tell people your preference?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiddypence

Fast Feedist
Hey there, this isn't the first time I've posted here, but it's been awhile and I thought I'd reintroduce myself. I'm a 21 year-old FA from Seattle, and I've known I had this preference since the 7th grade. I've been frequeting this site since 11th grade.

Anyway, here's the thing. I wouldn't say that I'm a closet FA, in that I'm not ashamed of it or anything-in fact I would prefer it if people knew. My ex-girlfriend (who was sweet but thin) told me that I needed to let everyone know and that I would be much happier well...

here's a start everyone reading this will know (look there's my picture, it's me James Moore). But I just don't know how to bring it up to people I know, I'm not the type of person who would just naturally bring it up. So anyway, can anyone share any stories of what it was like to tell people?

Latest posts

Back