How to get fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Indulge in most of your favorite foods, but deny yourself several of your most fattening yummy treats. Whenever you gain another 5 pounds just let yourself go and pig out on all your 'special' delicious and very fattening foods as a reward, until you are fully satisfied! Then repeat, again and a gain. Keep track of your your 'regular gains' and your 'reward gains' (documenting our new bulging fat is fun!!!). Share your progress with a supportive friend.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Be born with a body that always wants more calories than it needs? (seriously, that some people have to try to gain weight, rather than trying to control how much/how fast/when they gain, still amazes me. For those of us with a body set to gain it sounds a little bit like "how do you fall down?")

All of that said, I do suggest knowing your family health history, and considering that in your choice of foods. If there is diabetes then really limit sugar and other high glycemic index carbs, if there is high blood pressure then limit your salt and look hard at where your cholesterol is at and how you can control that. Because you want to enjoy being fat for a long time, and neither ending up having to lose for your health nor suffering in ill health.

With that plan in place, if gaining doesn't come naturally to you, plan your eating. Make sure you have snacks with you, make sure you will have your solid meals each day, make sure that you will have some of your favorite treat foods around when you want to have extra. Basically if your body isn't demanding to eat all of the time, then you'll need discipline (from yourself or from a supportive partner) to make sure that you do eat that much.

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear
Calorie dense foods... carbs and fats fill the bill. Cheap fatty cuts of meat, eggs, cheese, pasta, rice, potatoes, ice cream. Avoid foods with a lot of fiber. You’ll get filled up for relatively few calories. You want to be able to eat a lot of calories, not get filled up so you can keep eating.

mathfa

Be born with a body that always wants more calories than it needs? (seriously, that some people have to try to gain weight, rather than trying to control how much/how fast/when they gain, still amazes me. For those of us with a body set to gain it sounds a little bit like "how do you fall down?")
And to me, people that are able to gain just naturally amaze me. I couldn't gain a pound even when trying!

Latest posts