• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

How to tell about your fetish

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Scandinavia

Can you tell a new partner about your fat-fetish/fantasy?!

I’m just curious, and would like to hear other people’s opinion about this “taboo subject”:
(I don’t know if there already exists a thread about this)?

I’ve never told a boyfriend about my fetish (the one about fat, hehe), and the fact is, that I never had been together with a big guy.
I was in a relationship for about 3 years with a skinny/normal guy (and I have always loved to cook), and after 1½ year he had gain about 10 kg (not much, but better than nothing). I really enjoy seeing his clothes become tighter, but he didn’t like “the extra weight” and didn’t felt good about himself, and started dieting and exercising. I told him many times how sexy he looked, but in someway he maybe thought I just saying that to be nice.
*stamps my feet, and he wasn’t fat at all, just a little “chubby”*

It was a really hard time for me, because I hated he was dieting and losing weight. Hated what I couldn’t tell him about my fantasy, and hated myself because I was a bad person who didn’t supported and encouraged his diet (but I didn’t show him that). The most important was how he felt about himself. - Of course I loved him the same way, but it was such a turn off!

Maybe I’m crazy, but the only thing I can think about then I’m in “sexy-moods” is fat (fat has to be a part of my fantasy), and sometimes I hate that I was born with this fetish. Still I’m not extreme, I really like the “lazy, out of shape, to much eating-look”, but not extremely fat.

The next problem/challenge: I like the feeding/dominate/sweet-teasing part of gaining, and if/then I meet a new guy, and I’d have the courage to tell him, that I would love to see him gain (and he accept this, but really don’t share this fantasy with me), he would think that I’m totally gal then I’m stating “teasing” him (but still tell him how sexy his growing body is). I’d love to weight him, measure him, be his “personal doctor”, use his fat rolls/and feed him in bed, see how his jiggling, etc.. But if he isn’t “in to this”, it would be a kind of clumsy.

Maybe I just should become a nun, and move to a convent (a fat-nun-convent) *lol*

Question:
Have you ever told a boy/girl-friend about your fantasy? And do you have a success history to share?

Latest posts

Back