• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Hyperthetical perfect club

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrumptious_voluptuous

It must be Gin O'clock!
Ok, for the English people who are a bit fed up of the 2.5 bbw clubs we have to choose from in the UK...

What would be your perfect idea of a BBW club? What would make you more motivated to go?

I always hear from loads of people who say they're fed up of the ones at the moment because they have a lot of older people and cheesy music but..well..no one seems to do much about it.
When there's a meet on, about only a quarter of the people who say they'll go actually turn up. Maybe if more people who say they'll go put their money where their mouth is, things might change.
I was talking to a friend who wanted to start another bbw club night, but knowing the odds of people under 40 actually turning up and *not* finding something to bitch about just makes me not want to bother.

So what do you think it would take to attract a younger crowd?

Back