Hypothetical: How fat would you get if it was only for 24 hours?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

VVET

To start, 500# & female, & likely to grow, possibly a lot.

noraliz73

I would like to be like Donna Simpson irl. Wish I had someone in my life to help me get there. Won’t do it as a single person.

Blackspots

Depends. If I still want to be mobile, but struggle, maybe 600lbs. If I don't care about being mobile, maybe 1200-1400 pounds.

Eliz

I’d like to be 220 lbs for a day. That’s 46 more than I am now. Then I could decide if I’m “All Into” being a feedee. I’d have to move up at least two sizes in clothing. Or maybe I could try squeezing into my size 14s that I currently have. Amy suggestions?

I’d like to be 220 lbs for a day. That’s 46 more than I am now. Then I could decide if I’m “All Into” being a feedee. I’d have to move up at least two sizes in clothing. Or maybe I could try squeezing into my size 14s that I currently have. Amy suggestions?
All the above is, to put it simply, just a mind-blowing, all encompassing experience, I mean gaining that much weight, growing out of every single item of clothing you own except for your hats and socks, and squeezing into old clothes that will NOT fit, not even close. Also, seeing yourself in photos and in mirrors and experiencing that delicious horror and shock - and thrill!

SSBHM

I'd buy some size 18 or 20 clothing you like and just enjoy eating as much and as often as you like until they feel snug. Then, decide if you want to get bigger. Ideally of course you have someone at your side encouraging, coaxing perhaps, and of course appreciating your growth and enjoyment of eating too. So you're only 174? Yikes, that's skinny! Well imo, sure you are cute and plump of course.

SSBHM

Sounds decadent
Of course!
So to get you started out right, may I suggest some of the following:
1. You need to buy more delicious snack and, or dessert foods: Ice Cream, cheesecake, cookies, brownie mixes, cake mixes, frosting, candied nuts, and sodas.
2. You need to sign-up as a member of one of your favorite pizza's to go programs - discounts and even freebies.
3. Got to try stuffing occasionally - milkshakes, pizza, donuts, cookies, cake, other favorites.
4. Shop and snack - it's not bad to buy something you like and eat it all when you get back to your car before going home.
5. Drive thru - passing a fast food restaurant without sampling something just shouldn't be allowed.
6. Definitely wear looser clothing. Feeling squeezed or confined from growing isn't good.
7. Seconds on what tastes good isn't a bad thing. Always have a little more.
8. Before bed snacks (if not a whole meal) is an indulgence you can easily get used to.
9. Become more aware of calories, they're your friends - the more the better! lol
10. If you are really full, try to eat a little more, that is erotic imo.

Bigdj1977

If we are talking 24 hours only, I would love to be 800 pounds with a lot of the extra weight in huge, hanging gut!

Latest posts