• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I am A Free Man!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ep3er

I promised to myself I would not post anything about my personal life but I decided to do it. I filed for divorce this last friday. I finally gave up trying to save a hopeless relationship. We agreed to lots of things amicably, specially about our kids. It was hard the first couple of days after filing but I am ok, like many people on here have told me 'it's not the end of the world but the beginning of a new one.
Please do not post that you are sorry to hear this because I am not sorry at all. I did all I did for this woman and MORE out of love but that wasn't enough obviously. Apparently she has moved on, I am getting ready to move back east, possibly New York or maybe back to Virginia and move on myself.
I will see this not as a failure but as a lesson learned. I will never give myself 100% to anyone again. It's just not worth it.
I am a totally different person from last week and I can't wait until I take the road again back east.
This means I will be able to fully flirt with some of the ladies on here WoooHoooo!!!

Peace, Love and Booty Lube!!!!

Latest posts

Back