• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I am NOT an animal!!!! (rant)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance
OK so yeah yeah yeah it's that time of the month bt I need to vent on the shit I have to put up with going out in the wheelchair I am using.

I feel like I am on display for every asshole who thinks fat is funny. I have been going our more this last couple of months and it's been so great for the most part BUT WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE?????????? You would think they have never seen a fat person before. Hoestly I get this shit only in Colorado. We go to Texas alot and I never get stared at - laughed at - etc. But here in Colorado I am the circus fat lady. People will just stand still and stare as I am wheeled by - it's fucking amazing. And the kids - one kid tonight just stared at me with these huge big eyes like I was a monster. And her parents did nothing. NOTHING!!

The people here in this shit hole of a town are just awful. I have a thick skin - I have to - but I am about at the end of my patients. I can't even tell you how many times Wayne and I are struggling to get through a door that is not automatic and people just walk by or just stare!! Only once did a man offer to open the door - he had a very thick Texas accent. In Texas they all smile - the kids all call me maam - and they all say yes sir and now maam and the kids are all respectful of their elders. AND they all open doors before we even get there. It's amazing to me how rude kid sare here in Colorado.

So tonite - in the Safeway parking lot as yet another family walked by and stared I said to Wayne in a rather loud voice - "What am I a fucking freak show??" They walked a little faster to get past us - and I am glad I said it.

Doesn't anone teach their children manners anymore????????????????
***rant over***

Back