• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I can hide but i can't run

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Egbert Souse

South America, probably.
Oh, lordy lordy lordy.........
what's to become of me?

I was just paying my SBC bill and i had made out the check and was slipping it into the envelope with the little thing you tear off and send back to them when my eye caught something on it that made my heart stop before i even cognated what it was.....

I pulled it back out and looked and sure enough....it was that planet with the little stripes around it that can only mean one thing...AT&T. (or at&t, as they're more accurately calling themselves these days).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Make check payable to:
SBC"

But then there's that stripey planet lurking ominously (and incestuously) in the upper left corner.

wtF?????

This is not a promising prospect for Egbert.

Any month now, i'm going to discover that by paying my last month's bill, i've agreed to pay an extra 6 bucks per month for an open channel to God or something and if i don't want it, i can merely take a week off work and call 1-800 and get it straightened out.

I like to think that stuff like this wouda bummed Alex G. Bell out as much as it does me.

Latest posts

Back