• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I got an older big womens #

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillking12

Hey whats up People of dims hope all is well. You know its funny i recently posted a thread about my attratction to older big women and whether or not ne one else expirenced what i was expierencing. Well just a few days ago i got a number from a women whom ive been wanting to ask for a month now and is 7 years my senior. While that may not really be to much older considering im about to be 21 i have a question know about dating older women. Although right at this moment im not even trying to take this relationship any where other than talking and getting to know her more. I feel like i may eventually(And Hopfeully i can) want to take it somewhere its just right know im not really fit to have a serious relationship beacuase im getting myself together, and although i some people do consider me to be mature for my age i feel like i have a lot of immature traits and i want to get rid of them and im working on it but theres lot still there. So my question is;Is it a problem when a dating a older women that you may still be a bit immature but you are working trying to be more mature person?

P.S. And i do aplogize if this is the wrong thread to be posting this in. If it is please forgive me im still fresh to the forum.:bow:

Latest posts

Back