• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I got Sad News yesterday! =(

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllorionsDarlingAngel

Loving my lil Princess!
I called my Mom to let her know that we were stocked and ready if anything was to happen when Mr. Tropical Storm Ernesto decided to strenghten. We talked a little and I was boiling eggies for egg salad.
She Said " Hunny I am going to tell you something and you need not saying anything to the family!" I was like ok what is wrong?? She said it is your Uncle. My Favorite Aunts Hubby. Well she said he is in the hospital and he has cancer and it is not looking good. They can not opperate on it. This shocked they hell out of me! I am crying right now typing this out. My Uncle was a truck driver just retired from that last year. So my aunt and cousins just got him back from the road and not seeing him all the time. One of my cousins is also pregnant right now she is Due Feb 9, 2007 same day as my sister is to give birth to her baby. I thought that is cool. Back to mu uncle and aunt. She hasn't eaten for days and she is worried and scared she is going to loose her husband. I am worried too. I do not live close to them I am like 3 hrs away and I don't have a car to go and see them and for two I am not suppose to know this anyways. But I am just tore right now. I am not close with this uncle but I would hate to loose him. I know what it is to loose a loved one are family has taken a hit in the past few years.
So would you all please pray for my family and My Uncle to recover. I would really appreciate it! Thank You!

Thank You For reading I am going to go now. Sorry for any mis-spelled words.:( :(

Latest posts

Back