• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I guess I'm not meant to be fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sangeluna

Hey everyone,

This the first thread I’ve started, and may be my last here in this room, since gaining hasn't worked out for me, after all.

After reaching 165 lbs in mid November, a gain of 25 lbs, I started having real problems with my knees and low back, and my blood sugar (fasting blood glucose level) was going up. This last could have become a really serious health risk for me, so I decided to stop gaining.

Besides, my clothes were uncomfortably tight, and I was really getting tired of eating so much, as I’m not a natural gainer so had to eat a huge number of calories each day to put on any weight at all. Of course, going off the diet meant that I lost 15 lbs almost immediately, over the holidays, and I’ve leveled out at 150 lbs since the beginning of January (10 lbs more than I was before I started gaining).

I love my soft, little belly, and my clothes fit again, too, so I’m not that disappointed with my current weight/size. Of course, I will eventually gain weight again as I keep putting on muscle from weight-lifting, and that may eventually end up converting my little belly into lean muscle, too. So I may have to give up on the idea of being fat all together. But at least I’ll be healthy, which is really the most important thing to me, right now.

Well, it was fun while it lasted! :)

Henna Moon

Latest posts

Back