• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I know I'm a Newbie...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoraBadora

But I really need someone(s) to talk to or lean on for support. My boyfriend of 5 years broke up with me last night/this morning. We talked (he talked and i bawled for the most part) till about 6 AM. I don't really want to go in to specifics, as i'm actually not crying right now and don't want to, but he basically said that he doesn't think we're compatible because we fight a lot and have different views.

I really don't know what to do now. We live in a mobile home in San Diego, both work at the same place, and the only friend I really have is friends with him too. I moved here from Minnesota to be with him. I was fresh out of college and we had a long distance relationship before then. My parents are in MN, so I can't go to them. I don't have anywhere to go. I don't even know where to start.

On top of the fact that I have severe anxiety and depression, I am so sad that I can't stop crying every 10 minutes. This whole discussion had started Thursday night, and Friday at work I was off and on crying the whole day.

I really love him, and he says he loves me too, but he's not in love with me. He is the only person who has ever made me feel pretty. I'm a SSBBW, probably about 390lbs right now. I'm also 24, so I feel very out of place all the time. I know I have a lot to work on, as far as respecting myself and my own other issues; but I felt like I could do it because I had his support on my side.

I need some advice. I don't know what to do, where to go, or how to deal with this all.

Latest posts

Back