• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I LOVE being a feedee!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
What I'm learning is that there's nothing quite so sexy and comforting as being bigger, fatter, more. I'm especially fond of just how much I can cover, engulf, encompass, and just plain full-body-hug my boyfriend. I love being bigger than he is. It isn't a power trip--I don't need to be stronger or more in charge. I like a good balance in that respect.

As a nurturer, though, I love the feeling that I can wrap him in me. I ADORE the fact that he's helping me get bigger so that I can do that even more and that he very visibly enjoys watching [and helping ;)] me eat for just that purpose. It isn't just because of him, though, I enjoy it myself--and he could probably tell you just how much I enjoy gaining weight, signs that I'm gaining, etc etc.

I love that it makes me feel more substantial, more feminine, more capable of being a soft place to land, a nurturer. Call it a kink, but that's always how I've been wired. I love being helpful, being productive, taking care of people. And the bigger I get, the more capable I feel of doing that. It makes me feel more alive, more sexy.

Additionally, as someone here pointed out to me, there are some things that ONLY fat women can do--squishing, for one--and I'm very fond of being able to do those things. Part of it IS because I feel as I mentioned above and part of it is because I'm really turned on by the fact that my man is able to handle ALL OF ME. And he is.

We make quite a team in this aspect, though there are still things we're learning, and frankly I think every bit of it is hot.

Latest posts

Back