• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

i need some chair help!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellie Kay

Fatty Bo Batty
So i have this nagging problem and i could use some advice!

I'm pretty outdoorsy and i like to do things, but everytime im out i need a place to sit but the only things i find are chairs with arms, picnic tables, those collapsible chairs or the ground, all of which wont work to well for me... :( I usually sit on the ground but its not the prettiest thing to watch a woman my size get up, not to mention its not easy!

Does anyone know where i could get something i could take places with me, like a fold up or small chair? something i could put in my car and also carry it around. I would need it to be extra wide and about to hold 500+ pounds. I know im about 80 or more inches around (i need to measure myself asap) so it would need to be like 35 inches? hmm i dont know...

So hopefully, someone out there knows what i can do. I have a trip planned for next weekend with all my fatties to a cabin in the woods and i just realized i wont have a place to sit outside :(

Any advice would be more than appreciated! Thanks!

(and if this has already been addressed in another thread, please send my way! lol)

I did find this- not sure if its kellie proof! lol

http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing...19090&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0&pref=pvp

Back