I think I need a bigger office chair...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I got myself a new office chair last year, after the nylon wheel base blew out. I hunted down my new one based on weight tolerance (got one for 250kg), with a solid metal base. I'm also 5ft tall :) , so recommend getting yourself a footstool if you don't already have one. It stops my feet from hovering over the floor and my butt from slipping out of the chair too.

SSBHM

I got myself a new office chair last year, after the nylon wheel base blew out. I hunted down my new one based on weight tolerance (got one for 250kg), with a solid metal base. I'm also 5ft tall :) , so recommend getting yourself a footstool if you don't already have one. It stops my feet from hovering over the floor and my butt from slipping out of the chair too.
Any chance you might take a selfie of you sitting in your chair? Just want a better understanding of how you properly sit. :)

degek2001

Any recommendations for comfortable desk chairs? I'm only 5ft tall so ones that are comfortable for shorty's would be amazing
Wow, I like this picture. So nice to see your lovely wellrounded body in your office chair. And sure, you need a bigger one to grow in. 🥰

Latest posts