• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Was in Another Car Accident Today

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Many of you will recall that I was in three car accidents in 2000, 2002, and 2004. Those accidents left me with four herniated discs and nerve damage in both arms. Over they years, the pain levels have been diminishing, although the pain in my lower back was always there.

That all changed this afternoon. I was driving my Plymouth Sundance in the right lane of a four-lane road in our home town when a old fart in a Dodge pickup decided to make a right turn - from the LEFT lane - right in front of me! I tried to avoid the collision, but could not.

After the police finished with us, I drove myself over to the hospital to get checked out, to make sure my condition was documented in case I need to pursue legal action against the other driver. I'm very sore tonight (and will probably feel worse tomorrow), but glad that I wasn't seriously injured.

Here's the damage that was done to my Sundance, and the damage my Sundance inflicted on the pickup. All things considered, my little Sundance seemed to come out on top. :)

View attachment 08-07-09_1138.jpg

View attachment 08-07-09_1139.jpg

Latest posts

Back