• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I Was Interviewed About Feederism For SexIs Magazine!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly Ren

The interview’s up on SexIs right now. Here’s a snip:

"What was food like growing up? Did they use food as punishment or reward? Was dinnertime special family time? Did your parents make you clean your plate?

Now that’s something I’ve never thought about it in conjunction with my fetish! Food was never used as reward/punishment, and I don’t remember being told to clean my plate, but I don’t have many pleasant memories of food in childhood. Family dinner was an extremely boring time for me when I had to sit still for what felt like 1,000 hours and eat horrible food—mushy veggies, bland entrees and mainly packaged food—until the last couple years, when I taught myself how to cook out.

Ironically, my early experiences with badly prepared food might make me *less* receptive to food than a lot of feederists. A lot of the homemade feederism erotica I read has long descriptions of each dish and I usually skip over those. “Where’s the bit where he’s stuffed and hard, dammit?” Most of the stories I write for myself start after the gorging, instead of having that as the lead-up to the climax.
"

Answering The Beautiful Kind’s questions about my fetish is probably one of the most revealing things I’ve ever done on the Internet. TBK showed a remarkable empathy for my core sexuality in a way that I’ve yet to see in any other article written about feederism. She seemed to be able to understand what made it sensual instead of merely odd, asking how I relate my body to its ideals and about my favorite fantasies. As demonstrated in the above quote, she even got me to consider it in ways I hadn’t before!

I’ve spoken about feederism at the first DC KinkForAll, and answered some questions about it on KinkOnTap, but some of this stuff is something I’ve never told anyone. Not my partners, not in my blog posts, and not even the people at happy hour. So I was surprised to see this edited version of our interview held very little that would make me blush. But there’s still a part two coming up, so stay tuned!

Latest posts

Back