• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I would really like to model....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennabelle

Chubby Gaining Princess
Any suggestions on how I should go about becoming a BBW model? I'd love to do it....and I think it'd be great to share with people how I've been gaining. I want to work toward fat acceptance and how better to do it then to become a beacon of confidence by becoming a BBW model?

I've been thinking about this for awhile so I figured I'd ask all of you and see if anyone had any suggestions.

Latest posts

Back