• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'd love to hear about your tattoos...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shala

Let Love Rule.
Hey Guys! I've been thinking alot lately about what I'd like to get for my next tattoo. I have three now and its addictive!! I can't wait for my next one! So I would really love to hear about what types of tattoos ya'll have.

My first is the Comedy/Tragedy masks on my right ankle. Its kind of a tribute to New Orleans and Mardi Gras. I got it in 2004 on a forced "vacation" with one of my sisters and my parents when we evacuated for Hurricane Ivan. We all got a different one that day. Even my mom....she got her very first tattoo at 70 years old! Hers was a little skull. Awesome. Of course my dad has too many to count!

Then after Katrina hit, my sisters and my parents all got hurricane symbols and the date tatoo'd on our wrists. Wow...that's two of my tats tied to hurricanes. But I really love that one. It means alot to me.

In late July, I got angel wings on my upper back which I adore.

And now, I cannot wait for my next one.

So now I'd love to hear about yours....:) :)

Latest posts

Back