• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm back. [warning: Marvin the Paranoid Android is happier right now]

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tankgirl

Phreakoid.
I'm back. Like I said.
Like anyone cares, really.
And apparently, already going to get bitched at for being online.
Not like it matters.
I just get bitched at for everything.
It's my computer and I'm not even allowed to use it. Might as well give it back to my dad, who got it for me.... it's technically his anyway.
Who the fuck cares.
I might have had some friends online. I don't really know.
But I get bitched at for getting on the computer. So I might not be around a lot anymore.
Sorry.
Like I have any friends offline. All... what.... three of them....? And only cause they've been around long enough to just wait for me to show back up- they actually trust me to.
Which is nice.
To be trusted.
...Always second-guessed, people always expecting me to cause hell, getting yelled at for someone elses' mess cause "well I thought it was something YOU'd do".....
Was originally gonna be gone from the 25th to the 4th.
I'm sure we see how well that worked. It's the 16th, and the only reason I'm online is bcause I got pissed and told a certain someone to go control someone ELSE for a while.
If I wanted a second asshole, I'd've just had this original replaced.
I want someone to give a fuck and be capable of ACTING like it-- no matter HOW emotionally fucked up and in need of pills I am.

*stares*
B U L L S H I T.

Anyone in the Pheonix Metrao, AZ? Anyone willing to rent a room for about 60-70 days, cheap, to someone with no money and is just trying to get a class to achieve money?

I am so fucked.

Someone buy that hotrod truck from me. Save my ass. Get me the FWOOOOSH!!! outta here....!
*goes to get thoroughly drunk*

Latest posts

Back