• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm not even sure where to begin...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
Ok, So, first let me say that i am SO happy I went to the NJ bash this saturday! Meeting everyone was just mind-blowing :)

Now, onto what's bothering me.

If you were at the bash, you probably met my Friend, Jan. Now, here's my issue. Ever since I brought her (there's no way my car would have made the trip) she has been bashing EVERYTHING to me. She really just doesn't get it at all. She tells me that this group of people are just lying to themselves, these people are actually unhappy, oh, she just has to be that nice because she's fat. She wouldn't give that guy the time of day if she wasn't so big. I don't understand how that girl gets any... and on, and on and on.

Now.
Why the HELL would you say that to the person who took you to that? Really? I was like, "you realize you're talking about me too, right?" and she just scoffed and kept going and told me that I need to stop lying to myself and lose weight and such. Then it was just over and we went on talking about other things and I half-forgot about it.

Now, tonight we went for a drive together to get food and she brought up how many americans are obese and I was responded with "well, i mean, look at stats. if you're a woman there's a good chance you're going to battle an eating disorder at lease somewhat at some point." and she said to me "You have a fuckin eating disorder" and I, obviously, do not, and I told her this and AGAIN she told me that i'm lying to myself about "the fat thing" and that I just need to get over it and find "normal guys"..... What?
So, I've said to her MULTIPLE times "I don't understand what's wrong with liking what you like" (you'd think after having experimented with women, she'd be open to that) but she retorts with "Yeah, but it's not normal or healthy to be THAT big, or to want someone ELSE to be that big"

I just don't get it. You're telling me you're my friend and that you're going to accept me for who I am, WHERE IN HELL do you get off being so offensive? I don't even know what to do, you guys. It would be a lot easier if i had a lot of friends in real life, but the problem is that I just don't. It might sound pathetic, but if I ditch this girl I am ALONE from now on. Do I really want to do that? Is it worth it, or should I just go on attempting to avoid the topic and coming home upset every time I can't...

Back