• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm pretty sure I'm "fatsexual"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff In Wichita

In my life I've dated a lot and had one very long term (8yr) relationship. Every girl I've dated has been at least a little "over" weight. I had to go to a strip club with some customers a couple weeks ago and I realized that I'm not even a little bit sexually attracted to thin women. I must play-act attraction to most women around friends and clients just so that I don't appear gay. I wouldn't want to be with a thin woman any more than I'd want to be with a man. Thin women don't even turn my head. I was just at Office Depot picking up some supplies for work and three very curvy BBWs were walking in as I left. I was mesmerized. I can't not look at a rounded plump woman, but have no interest in "hot" strippers or thin traditionaly-attractive women. Now, I know that the definition of a fetish is needing some novel thing to get aroused but I don't think it's a fetish. I just have no attraction to any persons who are not female and plump. It's my SEXUALITY, not a fetish.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I'm not complaining. I'm proud of it and wouldn't change it if I could. Large women are so beautiful!

Latest posts

Back