• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

I'm Still Full From Thanksgiving Dinner!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissStacie

Mrs. Gnoom
I posted this on the other board, thinking I was HERE, but here it is....I hope everyone else had a nice, relaxing day!::eat1:

Had I had my wits about me, I would have taken a picture of the spread that I prepared. I had a couple of my fattie girlfriends over for T-day, and boy, did I outdo myself!

We started off with a delish crab/cream cheese/cocktail sauce appetizer and wonderful jumbo shrimps with Sauce. At that point, who needs dinner, right? WRONG!

I had started the day by stuffing my 14 POUND bird (keep in mind, it was only going to be 3 of us, but we added one later), rubbing it liberally with mayo to crisp the skin and with Bells Seasoning. The bird went into it's second to last resting place, in the oven at 12:30.

While it cooked, I made probably 10 lbs of creamy potatoes, liberally laced with sour cream, butter, dash of milk, garlic powder, and again, cream cheese. Frozen corn to follow, again, with butter sauce, and warm soft crescent rolls fresh from the tube to the oven. Cranberry sauce completed the meal and we were at the table by 4:45.

People, I look forward to this day all year long. I know, I know, I can cook turkey dinner at any time, but I swear it doesn't taste the same! SO, I load my plate up and dig in. By the time I have a small mound of stuffing left, I'M COMPELTELY STUFFED. I couldn't be? I only had one plate!? But, I'll tell you, I was stuffed, and had to save room for yummy apple pie with Ice cream.

Ahhh...it was lovely, truly lovely.

OH..and just an addendum. My company had left about 7:30, and I was back downstairs for ANOTHER FULL MEAL about 10:30. Word to the wise, people, DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER FULL MEAL AT 10:30 AT NIGHT! Seriously, I was so full, my belly was taut with tension of all that food, not really given enough time to fully digest, before I dumped more into it! Miserable, but oh so happy!

Happy Turkey Day, guys....Enjoy the mental images!

Hugs and :eat1:

Back