• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Immobility: is anyone comfortable with becoming immobile

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

i was just reading a thread and a young FA said he thought that there might not be anyone who wants to be immobile. it holds a certain attraction for him as it does for many people on dims. i'm totally reserving any value judgements on that per say--re: health etc which has been discussed here ad nauseum already. what i was wondering if anyone is , knows of or has met someone who would actually like to be immobile or someone who is already and is truly happy with it. what i mean is that its NOT just a fantasy. i know some guys who have been looking for 30-35 years who say they have never found someone who truly wanted to be immobile and i was wondering if that were true.

Latest posts

Back