• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Interesting Survey

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterGuy

Saw an interesting thing in the latest issue of Glamour Magazine, I believe it was (had Matthew McConaghey and Kate Hudson on the cover). I'm too lazy to try to find it online or link to anything, but one of the questions was "who do you find more attractive," with a range of choices from Paris Hilton (gross and skinny) to Sarah Jessica Parker (horsey and skinny) to some other skinny but athletic woman. The odd choice out was someone named Sara Ramirez, a latina actress I'm unfamiliar with. Anyway, she was the curvy, read "fat" choice--obviously by Dims standards not very fat, but by Hollywood standards, a fucking whale.

The interesting part is something like 25% of the men polled picked her. Sort of corroborated a long-held suspicion of mine that many more men like the fatties than let on. Further, if 25% of men polled randomly will admit in a public survey that they find the fat chick attractive, it's gotta be an even higher percentage in reality. I'd be willing to be there's a staggeringly large amount of men in this country that go through their lives attracted to bigger women while only dating and marrying thin ones, for fear of societal/familial/friend disapproval.

Anyway, not an earth-shattering post, I know, but always nice to see something in the mass media that in some small way subverts the "men aren't attracted to fat women" paradigm.

Latest posts

Back